- Driving a black Mercedes without a licence*
- Ms B discovered he had been driving in Singapore for a considerable amount of time without a driving licence.
- Kylen told Ms B that he’s taking his driving test soon, but he’s previously been fined S$2,200 for a similar charge in 2018.
- Flying to Vietnam despite two Covid-positive tests
- Despite testing positive, Kylen allegedly faked his results in front of a televised ART by swabbing his outermost parts of the nostrils to present a negative test
- Scalping Justin Bieber concert tickets to earn a quick buck
- Ms B helped him queue for tickets while he was on a ‘work trip‘, costing S$352 each, for Justin Bieber’s concert here in Singapore
- To the best of her knowledge, none of the tickets were sold as he had listed them for S$1,000 each on a resale site
*Under Section 35 of the Road Traffic Act, those guilty of driving without a licence may face a fine not exceeding S$10,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or both.
During the interview with MS News, Ms A and Ms B were also receiving text messages from Kylen while it was ongoing.
Receipts seen by MS News – with consent from both ladies – showed that Kylen was apologetic and wanted to work on himself.
Saying that he regretted taking people’s “kindness for weakness”, he apologised profusely and confessed he had feelings for both Ms A and Ms B, but didn’t have it in him to “basically 2-time someone at all”.
We find out from Ms A later that after the interview, all 3 ladies met up with Kylen to share that what he did to them was not okay, and would have lasting consequences for all involved.
MS News has reached out to Kylen – also known as Ashry Owyong – for a statement regarding the allegations and will update the article once he replies.
Victims want Kylen aka Ashry Owyong to change his ways for good
When asked to reflect on why they were attracted to Kylen, both brought up his “good looks”, but mostly, how earnest he was – the fact that he would be caring in the smallest of ways, which was a key factor in allowing them to develop sincere feelings for him.
They also acknowledged that like in any honeymoon phase of a relationship, it was easy to overlook conventional red flags in favour of all the good times they shared.
But at no point in time were the women aware https://datingreviewer.net/local-hookup/hollywood/ of his involvement with others, which is understandably a dealbreaker.
Kylen has allegedly admitted culpability to both Ms A and Ms B in prior conversations, where he had cheated on Ms T, four to five times over the course of their relationship.
At this point, you may be wondering why Ms A and Ms B have decided to come forward with their stories and contact the media.
Although they had eventually found out about Kylen’s past, the news that so many other women were involved still shook them – as it alluded to the possibility that he had not changed his ways.
Sisters over misters, for both Ms A & Ms B
They’ve now bravely chosen to come forward with their experiences, not for Singapore to dox or cancel him, but in the hopes that it would help other women make a decision regarding him – for current or future relationships.
Most of all, for him to sincerely turn over a new leaf and take responsibility for actions they claim to have observed in the course of their relationship.